Friday, December 23, 2011

Chicken Alfredo with Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce

I was asked for the recipe for my Chicken Alfredo and it's so simple! I love this dish as does my family!


Chicken Alfredo
4 Chicken Breasts (boneless skinless is best), cooked and diced
Whole Wheat Spaghetti Noodles Cooked (I like to cook them in the chicken broth gives them a good flavor)
1-2 C. Mozzerella Cheese (or whatever shredded cheese you have on hand)
Sauce:
1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Stick of Butter
2 T. Cream Cheese
3/4 C. grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Garlic Powder to taste
Melt Butter in sauce pan when it's completely melted add Cream Cheese when it's softened add Whipping Cream simmer for 15-20 minutes then add the garlic powder, salt and pepper and Parmesan Cheese
Mix into the chicken and noodles and then mix in the Mozzerella cheese. Serve with Garlic Bread and a Salad! 

Sorry I don't have a photo for this one but trust me it's delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment