It's called Chocolate-dipped Strawberry cheesecake:
1-3/4 C. Chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 9 whole crackers) (I had to use teddy grahams)
1/4 C. Butter, melted
1 pound fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed
2 Envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/2 C. Cold water
2 Packages (8oz. each) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
1 C. ( 8oz) fat-free cottage cheese
Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 C. sugar (I just used the sugar)
1 carton ( 8oz.) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
12 Med. Fresh strawberries
4 OZ. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Hull strawberries if necessary; puree in a food processor. Remove and set aside. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Transfer to the food processor; add the cream cheese, cottage cheese and sugar substitute. Cover and process until smooth.
- Add strawberry puree; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large bowl; fold in 2 C. whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- For garnish, wash strawberries and gently pat with paper towels until completely dry. Cut tops off berries. In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip each berry tip until half of the berry is coated, allowing excess to drip off. Place with tips pointing up on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of springform pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Garnish with chocolate-dipped strawberries and remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. (There were no leftovers :) )
Yields: 12 servings